If you are homeless and the Council is refusing to help or the Council has made a decision in writing but for any reason, they are not accepting the application, then we can help. We can also advise if you have been offered unsuitable accommodation. Where a written decision has been made, you must act promptly as a strict time limit applies.
If you rent your home and there is substantial disrepair in your home and you have reported it to your landlord, then we can help. We can also help where urgent repairs are needed (for example, lack of heating and hot water). In all cases, you should first report it to your landlord.

In line with government and NHS advice, we've moved all our advice services primarily to phone advice only. Please go to http://www.swllc.org/ for more information.

  Quality Assured Provider

Contact details

Organisation South West London Law Centres
Contact name Nicoletta Crivellaro
Address 5th Floor Davis House, Robert Street, Croydon, CR0 1QQ, United Kingdom
I'd like to attend
I'd like to contact this provider

You may also like

At Simply Connect we’re on a mission to help you find local community services, activities and support that can really help you.

Find out more

Have you ever thought about volunteering? Look no further.

Find out more