Are you over the age of 19 and looking to explore work opportunities and gain skills for employment? Apply for our Pathway to Employment course!
Our practical programme has been designed to prepare you for work. You will learn skills to start you on your pathway to work and develop your independent living skills.
Here is some more information on our course:
- Starts in September 2022
- Runs for up to three days per week.
- For students over the age of 19 without an active EHCP
- For students 19-24 with an active EHCP
- Offers support from a Job Coach
- All about developing your work, social and digital skills, increasing your confidence and independence and supporting you to gain more confidence in your skills.
- A great programme to introduce you to work and support you to sustain employment.
If you want to apply:
Call: 0345 402 0453
Apply here: https://workstart.me.uk/admissions/