Every 3rd Monday of the month, all older people living in South London are invited to the MHA Communities South London Soup & Chats social initiative. Come and benefit from our 7.5 acre wild garden and to join in a social and engaging initiative to bring local people together.
All faiths and community groups are welcome here.
Location: MHA Communities South London at the Wilderness, 17 Shirley Church Road, Croydon CR9 5AL
- Monday 17th January from 12pm until 2pm
- Monday 21st February from 12pm until 2pm
- Monday 21st March from 12pm until 2pm
- Monday 18th April from 12pm until 2pm
- Monday 16th May from 12pm until 2pm
- Monday 20th June from 12pm until 2pm
Requirements: aged 55+ only